OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions form a contract between the purchaser and ZAD of Sweden. When purchasing a product from our website www.kzofsweden.com you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please make sure that you have read and understood our terms and conditions when purchasing a product from our website.
ZAD of Sweden may revise our terms and connditions from time to time. Every time you order a product from us, the general conditions in force at that time will apply to the contract between you and ZAD of Sweden. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
Products that are ordered from ZAD of Sweden are always delivered from our manufacturer. Payment is made to Galant företagsförmedling AB. Questions regarding the order are answered by our Customer Support. You need to be at least 18 years of age to purchase products from ZAD of Sweden.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Once we have received your order we will send an order confirmation to your e-mail address. It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. We recommend saving this email in order to facilitate any contact with customer service you may have in the future. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as guarantee of proof of purchase.
All of our watches come with a warranty for material or manufacturing defects. The warranty period is two (2) years. If you want to submit a claim regarding a product defect, this should be done within two (2) years of the date of purchase.
If you purchased the watch from our site and consider it a warranty issue, please feel free to contact our Customer Support in order for us to help you in the best possible way. Please note that the warranty does not cover:
Defects and damage caused by loss, theft, fire, water or natural disaster
Plating wear if the watch has been frequently exposed to water.
Defects or damage caused by improper use, exposure to salt water or chlorinated water, carelessness (stroke, buckles, crushing damage, broken crystal / glass, etc.) or accidents
Defects or damage caused by unauthorized repair or modification
Aesthetic changes, defects and damage due to normal wear and tear (e.g. minor scratches on bones and/or crystals, watch strap wear and flaking plating, etc.)
Battery and leather wear.
TAXES AND VAT
Customers living in EU countries do not have to pay import or customs duties.
Customers living in non-EU countries may be charged import or customs duties depending on the laws of the particular country. Any customs or import duties are charged once the package reaches the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance shall be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Since custom policies vary widely from country to country, we recommend that you to investigate the relevant laws in your country.
The following payment options are currently offered:
All applicable payment options offered through our partners Stripe and PayPal. ZAD of Sweden does not store any credit card numbers.
When paying by credit / debit card starting conditions apply as soon as the card transaction is approved. In the event that no payment has been received after submitting your order, ZAD of Sweden may automatically cancel your order.
DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
ZAD of Sweden ships worldwide and the deliveries are made in cooperation with the postal services and their partners. You have the right to cancel purchases and return delivered goods by contacting our customer service or using the contact form on our website within thirty (30) days from receiving the goods, provided the goods aren't unpacked and in the same condition as when you received them. However, the customer is responsible for the risk for transporting the returned goods to ZAD of Sweden.
In cases, you as a customer believe that the delivery is delayed in such a way that you no longer wish to fulfill the order, it is your responsibility to cancel the order. In cases where the order has been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order. Cancellation is not valid until the customer has confirmed with ZAD of Sweden either by email or telephone.
If you fail to pick up your package within the given time frame of fourteen (14) days this is considered an unclaimed delivery.
We charge 20 € + shipping costs for unclaimed deliveries.
You have the right to cancel your purchase for up to thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. The right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received.
ZAD of Sweden offers free returns for purchases over €150.
Returns can only be made to the place of product purchase. In order for us to approve the return and repay the value of the product, we require the following:
-The product is returned to the agent who delivered it.
- The product is unused
- The seal is unbroken
- (For watches) The watch strap has not been adjusted
- The product is free from scratches/damage
- The product is returned in the original packaging
We comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
ZAD of Sweden processes personal data with a view to fulfil all obligations imposed on us.
Examples of such obligations are:
- Delivering a purchased product or service (including delivery or contact for delivery)
- Identifying the customer and checking the age of the customer
- Managing the customer's payment (including analysing which payment solutions should be offered to the customer, which includes checking the customer's payment history and obtaining credit reports)
- Offering different payment solutions, including analyses to know which payment solutions should be offered to the customer, which includes checking customer payment history and obtaining credit reports
- Checking the customer's address against external sources, such as Stripe and Paypal.
- Managing complaint and warranty matters connected to an ordered or purchased product or service
Personal data is also used to communicate with you as a customer. We will inform you about new products and other information that is considered as promoting previous purchases from ZAD of Sweden. The following personal data are processed:
- Contact details (e.g. address, email, telephone number)
- Payment information (e.g. card number, transaction date, cardholder)
- Person or coordination number
- Payment History
- Credit reports from credit reporting companies
- Order information, such as the item that the customer ordered or if the item is to be delivered to another address
Personal data is processed to promote the company's services and products, for example by:
- Viewing relevant product recommendations, making suggested purchases lists, reminding the customer/member about forgotten/abandoned digital shopping carts or saving shopping lists to simplify future purchases or similar actions that simplify things for the customer
- Sending direct marketing via email, text message, social media or other similar electronic channels for communication as well as mail, including promotional partners to existing customers outside of a loyalty programme
Performing campaigns or sending offers and invitations to events to:
- all customers
- a certain customer segment (e.g. women/men ages 30–40 in Sweden)
- an individual customer
The categories of personal data being processed include:
- Contact details such as telephone number, email address, residential address
- Place of residence
- Details of how the customer uses the company's web pages and other digital channels
- Details of completed purchases
- Purchase and user-generated data (e.g. click and visit history)
In order to understand what kind of marketing or direct marketing we will use, we conduct analyses about:
- How customers use the company's web pages and other digital channels (such as which pages or sections of pages the customers visited and what searches customers performed)
- Customer purchase and order history
- Age and place of residence
- Results from customer satisfaction surveys or market research
In order to conduct and manage participation in competitions and events, personal data is processed in order to:
- Communicate with participants in competitions organized by the company
- Communicate with participants before and after an event (e.g. confirmation of notifications, questions or evaluations)
- Identify the participant and check the age of the participant
- Name winners and convey winnings
All of the above data is saved until the customer submits a written request for deregistration. This in the event that ZAD of Sweden is subject to a warranty claim regarding a product sold through kzofsweden.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, such as trademarks and copyright, on the website and in the material published on it are owned by ZAD of Sweden. Any use of the site or its content, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of ZAD of Sweden.
PRICES AND OTHER INFORMATION
ZAD of Sweden holds the right to change prices, correct incorrect prices on all orders as well as final sales. Moreover, various information may change quickly and may not have the latest details in all instances. We reserve against writing errors and price errors. ZAD of Sweden has the right to adjust prices, add additional cost change product assortment and related information without notice. The purpose with product images and information texts made available by ZAD of Sweden is to reflect the products as much as possible. ZAD of Sweden cannot guarantee that all product images accurately reflect the true appearance of the products, all product images should therefore be seen as illustrations. The product images may differ depending on the color settings on your computer.
ZAD of Sweden shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the contract prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances include government intervention, new / amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labor disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects activities.
It is important that you as a customer carefully check your goods / products when you receive your shipment in order to verify that the products are not damaged and correct. If your product is damaged in transport, you must report this as soon as possible to the carrier. If you receive your item and see that it is damaged or does not match the one you ordered, you shall also contact us within thirty (30) days from receiving the product.
Any complaints shall be made to our customer service or through our contact form on the contact page.
Contact our Customer Support.
We are always available via our chat to give you the best possible service at any given time.
You can also contact us by email and telephone.
Telephone: +46 870 50 100
Telephone hours: Every day 08:00-21:00 CET
113 50 Stockholm
113 50 Stockholm
(Do not post packages to this address)